Wednesday 17 July 2013

Summer Blog Hop

This summer I signed on to be a part of the Summer Blog Hop which is being hosted by Jo of Serendipitous Stitching. We're celebrating the staycation this year with pictures of anything we've stitched on a home theme.

My lovely photo arrived courtesy of Christine.



Here is Christine's comment on her photo:

"A compass to help you find your way home."

I love Christine's take on the home theme. After all, we could all use a little help once in awhile!

If you are interested in participating in this year's Blog Hop, please check it out here and contact Jo. The more, the merrier!

Speaking of home, I have only just returned home from vacation as of last evening and have lots of laundry to catch up on and groceries to pick up. I'll update you with my stitching news later this week once everything has settled down here. See you soon!

14 comments:

  1. ooOoo! Wow Christine! What a very cool photo. Love it! So original. And a great idea on "home". I am part of the Hop too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine you're amazing! great photo, great interpretation, great finishings, great choices in terms of linens, threads and fabric, .. I could go on! :)
    I'l follow your blog cause you sounds like a lot of fun, plus it's the first time I see Italy on a fabric! :D
    chiara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea for the Summer Blog Hop! I'm in it too, and I wonder where my pic will end up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you liked your postcard

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that's nice.
    What a great idea!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool design and such a nice message from Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've enjoyed seeing the Summer Blog Hop entries. Love Christine's design. There is always laundry, isn't there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog hop is such a nice idea and I have to find out if it's already closed or if I still can join. I just love the idea. Very nice "postcard" from Christine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great take on "home." I hope you had a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clever idea from Christine.
    I've hopped over from Jo's in the blog hop..... I'll be back....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for posting the picture.
    I'm now about to send the next postcard out so watch the internet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We all need help finding our way at times...very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Labels